Information for week beginning 25.01.2021
We are really hoping that this will be a new way of learning that works for everyone and enables us to learn together as if we were in school. Please bear with us as we learn new technical strategies and , if you can, please make sure that you have read through the guidance that was sent with Mr Payne’s Chronicles.
- You will now get a daily assignment, which will be uploaded onto Teams the day before by 4pm
- This assignment will only have a day’s worth of learning for the following day, not a full week’s worth
- There will be no links on timetable – these will be accessed through the ‘Files’ section on Teams in the ‘Class Materials’ folder
- Once you finish your work, you can submit it through the ‘Assignment’ section on Teams
- Feedback will be given through Teams as opposed to email
- A very basic week’s timetable will be uploaded to your year group’s chat by Sunday at 4pm
- Mr Payne will be sending a video explaining this out, along with a guide, to your parents this weekend
We hope that you will be able to join us for the live lesson as well as engaging with as much other learning as you can from the timetable. Remember that we are all in this together so keep in touch, stay calm, be kind and carry on!
We will move into a second week on dividing. It would be great if you can keep practising your times tables, you might want to use Times Table Rockstars to do this so if you need a reminder of your log in details please get in touch with Miss Brennan or Miss Green.
We are going to continue our focus on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory starting with inventing our own character who could be the next finder of the coveted golden ticket.
Please email over any achievements that you would like us to share in our Friday Awards Worship TEAMs meetings. We’d love to hear from you.
Miss Brennan and Miss Green
Here are the word walls if you would like to keep working on these at home:
KS1 Word Wall 1
KS1 Word Wall 2
KS1 Word Wall 3
KS1 Word Wall 4
KS1 Word Wall 5
KS1 Word Wall 6
KS1 Word Wall 7
KS1 Word Wall 8